Jean Baptiste Roman Catholic Church, also known as the Église St-Jean-Baptiste, is a parish church in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York at the corner of Lexington Avenue and East 76th Street in the Lenox Hill neighborhood of the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York City.

It has been staffed by the Fathers of the Blessed Sacrament since 1900.

Financier Thomas Fortune Ryan, a Catholic convert in his teens, bankrolled its construction.

The building was designated a city landmark in 1969, and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980 along with its rectory.

From 1995-96 the interior and exterior were both restored and renovated.

On either side of the front facade, projecting entrance bays with windows are topped with a statue of an angel blowing a trumpet.

The side elevations, of which only the north is visible from the street, have high round-arched windows and continue the cornice at the roofline.

Anne intended for one night, grew into a three-week event during which many miracle cures were alleged by thousands of pilgrims who crowded the church; as a result the church now has its own shrine to the saint, which led to a failed effort to get it designated a basilica. Jean Baptiste High School, run by the church, is on the other side of 75th Street. The building, which opened in the spring of 1913, is faced in limestone. The main entrance is located in a pedimented portico with full entablature on a high plinth supported by four Corinthian columns.

In 1900 it passed from the control of the founding Fathers of Mercy to the Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament, who introduced Eucharistic adoration as a worship style. This design is echoed with smaller pediments on each of the side entrances above carved festoon and scroll motifs.

Between the two towers, on the parapet, a statue of angels supporting a globe echoes the pediment below.